Due to the recent change in CDC guidelines and decrease in area Covid Cases, RiverCenter has moved to a MASK OPTIONAL status, effective March 9, 2022. For additional information, please use the link below for the full Covid protocol.
Box Office Hours:
The box office will be open Monday-Friday, 10AM through 5:30PM and one hour prior to show times. Masks are optional in the lobby and box office for patrons wishing to purchase tickets in person.
Tickets may also be purchased by phone Monday-Friday, 10AM-5:30 PM, by calling 706-256-3612, by email at email@example.com, or online at rivercenter.org (convenience fees apply).
General Safety Precautions for the Public and Concert Attendees:
- Face coverings for the public are now optional but encouraged. Masks should be worn properly, covering the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing is encouraged in the lobby and restrooms.
- Broadway and 10th Street doors will be open for lobby access.
- If you are entering RiverCenter for a meeting, use of the hand sanitization stations are encouraged. Guests should continue to sign in (and out) at the Security desk.
Please do not enter the building if you have been in contact with anyone who tested positive with Covid-19 over the past 10 days, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, headache, fatigue, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms.
These protocols will be adjusted as needed to stay in accordance with recommended guidelines from local and state officials, the CDC and the DPH (Department of Public Health). Should Muscogee County experience a spike in cases where the CDC status moves to red, RiverCenter may re-implement the masking policy.
County status may be determined by visiting: cdc.gov>Covid-19 County Check
- Employees are required to be masked during events, in public areas of the building, and when in contact with patrons or other employees. (Additional protocols extend to production and backstage employees, please request a copy from the technical staff.)
- In mask optional status, masks are not required in employees’ personal offices or in small group meetings, where distancing should also be observed.
- Masks should still be worn in large group meetings.
- Employees are encouraged to continue hand washing/hand sanitization protocols.
- Employees should continue to sign in and out at the Security desk.
- Continue to keep your office clean using the UV sanitizer, available at the Security Office, or utilize bleach wipes and/or disinfectant to sanitize your workspace frequently during the week.
- Get your vaccine booster shot! All employees should be fully vaccinated, and a booster shot greatly increases your protection from the Omicron and other variants.
- Report symptoms and/or exposures to your supervisor immediately. Current CDC protocols for those testing positive are required masking 5 days. If you are up to date on your vaccination/booster, isolation is not required unless you develop symptoms.
- If you experience symptoms, free rapid tests are available at RiverCenter and by ordering by mail through the federal government at covidtests.gov. PCR tests, still considered the gold standard, are available at local pharmacies, such as CVS and Walgreens, through the health department or through your personal physician.
- As always, continue to be considerate of your co-workers who may be more susceptible to infections or caring for loved ones that are susceptible.