Please consult the individual event pages for additional information, or contact the box office at 706-256-3612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waitress, scheduled for June 23 & 24, has been postponed, date TBD.
- The Cantus Columbus performances scheduled for May 16, has been postponed, date TBD.
- The Coasters, Drifters, Platters concert, scheduled for May 1, has been postponed, date TBD.
- The SpongeBob Musical tour, with performances scheduled on May 6 & 7, has been cancelled. No reschedule is planned at this time. The box office will be in touch with ticket holders to issue refunds.
- Complexions Contemporary Ballet’s “Bach to Bowie” will be postponed from its originally scheduled date of April 16, date still to be determine. Tickets will be honored for the new date.
- Escape to Margaritaville will be postponed from its originally scheduled date of March 19, date still to be determined. Tickets will be honored for the new date.
- The Columbus Symphony’s “Carnival of the Animals (all performances) and “Firebird Suite/Carmina Burana” (March 28) have been postponed, dates TBA.
- The 4th Street Day Care’s “Evening of Gospel” (March 13) has been rescheduled for August 28.
- The tour of the U.S. Navy Bands (March 12) has been cancelled.