Streaming Information and FAQs
In order to watch the Laura Benanti livestream concert – please follow these easy steps:
- Use any web browser to go to: livefromthewestside.com.
- If you have already created an account, select “Sign In” on the top right hand corner. After signing in, scroll down and select “Enter the Show”, you will be prompted to enter your confirmation code there.
- If you have not created an account before, enter your Confirmation Code in the box on the right hand side of the screen where indicated.
- Click the box that says “Sign Up For Account”. You will then be asked for the following information: email, create a password (8 characters or longer), date of birth and what city you are located in. Then click “Sign Up”. You must create a free account before entering the show.
- Click the box that says “Enter the Show” – and now you are all set to enjoy the concert. You will know that you are in the correct place if you see a “Chat” box on the right side of the screen.
- Approximately 30 minutes before the show begins a slide show will appear on your screen where Laura’s photo currently appears, and you will hear music playing. This means you are all set! You can exit from the “Chat” function is you’d like to watch the show full screen.
- Tech support will be available to answer your questions in the chat before the show
You may access this performance live at the designated time, and for 72 hours after the live performance, beginning shortly after the live performance ends.
If you are having issues logging in, please refer to https://cadenza.tv/support for a list of commonly asked questions.
Please note: the Confirmation Code you have received is for a single user only. Multiple simultaneous attempts to log-in with same Confirmation Code risks removal from the event. DO NOT SHARE THIS CODE WITH ANYONE ELSE.
After the show, join us in the GoToMeeting Virtual Lobby to talk about our favorite parts of the show! Here is the log-in info:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/785201085
What is a streaming concert or event?
Simply put, a streaming event is one that is accessed over the internet, rather than by traditional broadcast methods. Netflix or Hulu are examples of streaming services. Programs and events offered via streaming can be pre-recorded or streamed live in real time.
For RiverCenter’s upcoming streaming concerts, ticket buyers will receive a website link to the concert site and a personal code to access the concert. Women of Broadway live streams will take place at 8PM ET (7PM Central) on the scheduled date and the concert can be accessed for 72 hours following the live stream. Buyers only need to purchase one stream per household.
Streaming programming may be viewed on a ticket buyer’s computer, tablet device or mobile phone, as long as they have internet access. There are also a number of devices to facilitate casting programs to the television, including Chromecast, Roku, Google Mini, Amazon Fire Sticks, Apple TV or other similar streaming devices depending upon the ticket buyer’s television system.
How can I access RiverCenter’s Streaming Concerts?
All ticket buyers will receive an email with instructions sent to the email address on your ticket account the Friday prior to the concert. It will contain a link to the concert site and a personal code for you to input for concert access.
Ticket buyers are strongly encouraged to test their streaming mechanism prior to the concert.
How will I receive the livestream link?
If you purchase your tickets more than one day before the show (or purchase the series), you will receive an email the afternoon before each concert with the livestream link and instructions to view the performance. If you purchase tickets less than 24 hours before a performance, your purchase confirmation email will include the livestream link and instructions to view the performance.
What if I experience technical difficulties during the livestream?
We will not have staff available to assist you with any technical difficulties you experience on your home devices. However, you can log on to https://cadenza.tv/ for a list of frequently asked questions and/or use the chat function on the www.livefromthewestside.com site. Please remember that your purchase includes an additional 72-hours of on-demand viewing access to a video recording of the live stream.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
No transfers or sharing. Only one ticket is needed per household.
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds for this event. All sales are final.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
You can email email@example.com with questions prior to the day of the event. We will get back to you as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.
For additional questions, please call the box office at 706-256-3612 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.