Fort Benning’s Maneuver Center of Excellence Band brings its annual holiday concert to the RiverCenter stage for two nights of socially-distanced Christmas cheer! This is a free event, but you must have a ticket.
Please note that the process to get your ticket is different from previous years, so please read the instructions below.
The RiverCenter box office is only open during select hours. Please call 706-256-3612 or email email@example.com to reserve your tickets.
Tickets for the MCoE Band concerts will be available for pick-up prior to the performances at the following times:
- Monday-Thursday, November 30-December 3, from noon until 7:00 PM
- Friday, December 4, from noon until 5:00 PM
- Saturday December 5, beginning at 5:00 PM
You do not need to schedule a time to pick up your tickets during these times, BUT you must have previously requested tickets and received confirmation of availability from our box office.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE ENTERING RIVERCENTER AND MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN INSIDE THE BUILDING
- Seating for the concerts will begin at 6:00 PM.
- There will be no late seating, so please arrive no later than 7:15PM to guarantee entry.
- Please follow signs and the directions of our ushers to be sure that you are using the correct building entrance.
- You will be seated with your party and socially distanced from other groups. We will not be able to “save” seats for missing party members, so please plan accordingly.
- Once you have been seated by our staff please remain in your seat for the duration of the performance except to visit the restrooms.
- Stay in your seats when the concert is over until your row is dismissed. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO LOITERING IN THE LOBBY AREA
If you have any questions, please call (706-256-3612) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) during our regular box office hours.
December 4, 2020
December 4, 2020 @ 7:30 pm