Mar 30: Postponement of Coasters, Drifters, Platters, Cantus Columbus, and Waitress
RiverCenter announces that the May 1 performance of The Coasters, The Drifters and The Platters, the May 16 performance of Cantus Columbus, and the June 23 & 24 performances of Waitress have been postponed, with dates to be determined. All tickets issued for these performances will be honored for the rescheduled dates. The box office will be in touch with ticket holders as soon as new dates are confirmed.
Mar 23: Cancellation of The SpongeBob Musical Tour
RiverCenter announces that the national tour of The SpongeBob Musical, with performances scheduled on May 6 & 7, has been cancelled. No reschedule is planned at this time. The box office will be in touch with ticket holders to arrange refunds.
Mar 20: Extension of Suspended Dates/Postponement of Complexions Contemporary Ballet
RiverCenter announced today that it will extend its suspension of events through April 13.
RiverCenter’s lobby is closed to the public. Employees are working remotely to provide continuation of services. The box office remains open for phone and email transactions, but out of concern for the health of patrons and staff, has discontinued in-person transactions until the threat of COVID-19 has passed.
In addition to the extended period of event suspension, the previously scheduled dates for Complexions Contemporary Ballet’s two-day educational residency with schools and other civic organizations on April 14 and 15, and public performance on April 16 will be rescheduled at a date yet to be determined.
All tickets issued for the April 16 Complexions performance will be honored for the rescheduled performance. The box office will be in touch with all ticket holders as soon new dates are confirmed and will discuss options with patrons at that time. The box office can be reached by phone at 706-256-3612 and by email at email@example.com.
Mar 17: Change of Box Office Hours
The RiverCenter box office is open, but due to the escalating COVID-19 threat and in an effort to protect the health of both our patrons and our staff, the box office will not conduct in-person transactions beginning Friday, March 20 through Monday, April 6. Our staff are ready and willing to assist you with any questions you may have by phone at 706-256-3612 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the individual event pages for additional information, or contact the box office at 706-256-3612 or email@example.com.
- The SpongeBob Musical tour, with performances scheduled on May 6 & 7, has been cancelled. No reschedule is planned at this time. The box office will be in touch with ticket holders to issue refunds.
- Complexions Contemporary Ballet performance on April 16 has been postponed and will be rescheduled, date still to be determined. Tickets will be honored for the new date.
- Escape to Margaritaville will be postponed from it’s originally scheduled date of March 19, date still to be determined. Tickets will be honored for the new date.
- The Columbus Symphony’s “Carnival of the Animals (all performances) and “Firebird Suite/Carmina Burana” (March 28) have been postponed, dates TBA.
- The 4th Street Day Care’s “Evening of Gospel” (March 13) has been rescheduled for August 28.
- The tour of the U.S. Navy Bands (March 12) has been cancelled.
May 31, 2020
May 31 @ 8:00 am