Mark your calendars for the 2022 Gingerbread Village!
This year’s Gingerbread Village will be open to the public Tuesday evening, November 29 through Sunday, December 19 with the following hours:
Weekdays – 10AM through 5:30 PM
Nights of Concerts – 5:30-7:30 PM
For Gingerbread Creators:
- Display Guidelines:
- The base of each display can be no larger than 2.5 feet square and may feature multiple houses.
- We discourage use of a kit, but if you must use one, make it your own!
- Installation of houses will take place on Monday, November 28 from 10AM-5 PM and Tuesday, November 29 from 10AM-3PM
- The Village will be open the evening of November 29 through December 18.
- Houses must be picked up on Monday, Dec. 19 between 10AM and 5PM, or an alternate time arranged with staff. Houses not picked up (or an alternate pick-up time arranged with staff) will be discarded.
To register with the digital form, simply click the link above and download the form to your computer. Complete the form and “Save As” with your name as the title. Save the form and email to email@example.com.
For questions or additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amber and Ashley Locey
- The Columbus Ballet
- Visit Columbus GA
- Columbus Convention and Trade Center
- Columbus Corner Bakery, partnering with PMB Broadcasting
- Columbus River Dragons
- Kathy Smith
- Lauren Masse, State Farm
- National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center
- PAWS Humane Society
- Rangewater Real Estate
- Savage Hart Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Townsend Wealth Management
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
- Xpress Printing
- YMCA, John Thayer Branch