Mark your calendars for the 2021 Gingerbread Village!
Are you crafty in the kitchen? Do you love spreading holiday cheer? This event is for you!
Get ready for the holidays by participating in RiverCenter’s annual Gingerbread Village!
- The base of each display can be no larger than 2.5 feet square and may feature multiple houses.
- We discourage use of a kit, but if you must use one, make it your own!
- Installation of houses will take place on Wed., Dec. 1 from 10AM-5PM and Thur., Dec. 2 from 10AM-3PM.
- The Village will be open Dec. 2-18, 2021
All houses must be picked up Monday, Dec. 20 between 10AM and 4PM. Houses not picked up (or an alternate pick-up time arranged with staff) will be discarded.
For additional information, email Jhai James, email@example.com.
2020 Participants included:
- VCGA – Columbus Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Kathy Smith for Townsend Wealth Management
- St. Luke School
- The National Infantry Museum
- PMB Radio/Columbus Corner Bakery
- RSL Theatricals
- Willow Point Dental
- YMCA of Metro Columbus – John P. Thayer Branch
- Habitat for Humanity-Phenix City
- Savage Hart Wildlife
- Swallowtail Flats at Old Town
- West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
- Ashley and Amber Locey